Clicky GhostHuntersFans.Net News: Barry & Kris to Join the Destination Truth Team for Live Event

New Season

Watch the new season of Ghost Hunters starting on Wednesday, August 24th!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Barry & Kris to Join the Destination Truth Team for Live Event

Barry FitzGerald and Kris Williams will be joining Josh Gates and his Destination Truth team for a live investigation of Ireland in search of the banshee ghost. Barry & Kris, along with Jael dePardo of Fact or Faked, are the confirmed guests investigators on the first ever Destination Truth Live which will air on March 17th starting at 7/6c. In a similar fashion to Ghost Hunters Live, Syfy will be offering fans access to "an arsenal of online exclusives to help you get in on the action from home! Watch exclusive live video streams from Duckett's Grove, track the investigators via our interactive map, and share the hunt for the banshee with your friends!" For more details, visit www.syfy.com/destinationtruthlive.
To commemorate St. Patrick's Day and Destination Truth's season 4.5 premiere, Josh Gates and his team will brave the crumbling ruins of Duckett's Grove Castle in search of the truth behind the banshee myth. Paranormal investigators Kris Williams and Barry Fitzgerald of Ghost Hunters International and Jael De Pardo from Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files will join Josh in the field for this exciting live event.
Armed with equipment, expertise and, of course, humor, Josh and his crew will attempt to solve the mystery behind the age-old legend of the banshee. Plus, Syfy.com will feature an arsenal of online exclusives to help you get in on the action from home! Watch exclusive live video streams from Duckett's Grove, track the investigators via our interactive map, and share the hunt for the banshee with your friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can’t wait for the new season to start! I really started liking this show a lot awhile back. I don’t ever go anywhere exotic but I travel nearly constantly. In fact, most of the episodes of Destination Truth I’ve seen I’ve watched on the road. That’s one of the things I love about working for DISH Network, I’m not sure I would have been aware of their TV everywhere service otherwise. Which is part of why I tell everyone I meet (that also travels) about it. It was really easy to set up and with it I can watch any of my programming anywhere I can get a WiFi signal. It’s a phenomenal service.

    ReplyDelete