Clicky GhostHuntersFans.Net News: I'm Featured On Entities-R-Us!

New Season

Watch the new season of Ghost Hunters starting on Wednesday, August 24th!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm Featured On Entities-R-Us!


Terri of Entities-R-Us (http://www.entities-r-us.com/) has finally given me my comic debut! What started out as nothing more than a bit of humor has turned into a Guest Draw, which features me (looking quite a bit more sun tanned than I actually am in real life. If you ever see me, you will find that I lack the color that my comical counterpart has!) along with Ghost Hunters' own Steve Gonsalves & Dave Tango! It's quite an honor to be featured on Terri's comic and especially humbling to be featured along with two Ghost Hunters stars. Make sure that you check out the comic and if you have time, visit the archives, I promise that they will make you smile & snort. A big thank you to Terri!

No comments:

Post a Comment