Clicky GhostHuntersFans.Net News: Exclusive Interview with Brett McGinnis

New Season

Watch the new season of Ghost Hunters starting on Wednesday, August 24th!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Exclusive Interview with Brett McGinnis



Check out our exclusive interview with Ghost Hunters Academy's Brett McGinnis! Brett talks about his experience of the show, his favorite moments, his fellow cadets, and his talent to dancing like Michael Jackson. Big thanks to Brett for answering my questions and participating in the interview.




What was your reaction when you heard that you were going to be a part of 'Ghost Hunters Academy'?
Well....when I got the call saying that I was on the show, I went nuts! I was screaming and jumping around.....it was insane. I don't think I slept at all that night, haha.



Read the complete interview at GhostHuntersFans.Net.

No comments:

Post a Comment